Monday, May 17, 2010

COLORS

I really like the texture in this photo. This photo I took for the color assignment and I decided to take white because without white colors are not as vivid. I like how there is random pieces of dark panels with the white because it makes the white pop. I took this picture on a cloudy day but I think it actually makes me like the photo more because it has a mysterious effect.
The color I took for this photo is obviously pink. I really like this photo because it is simple yet beautiful. I like the focal point which is the left side branch with the flowers in focus. I think this picture represents love and simple beauties.

This is one of my color photos. I took green for this photo which I think turned out pretty good. I feel like the green represents growth in this photo because the plant it spreading everywhere and taking over the wall. I like that at first glance the viewer doesn't exactly know what the photo is. This is a vine plant covering a wall in downtown Oconomowoc.


I took this photo for the yellow wallpaper shot. In the article the lady feels trapped and the house is driving her crazy. I took this door with the lock and board blocking the door to get the trapped feeling. I like how there is a shadow in the photo because it adds to the colors by creating a darker brown.











No comments:

Post a Comment